We choose our clients as carefully as they choose us, and it invariably turns out to be a long-term relationship.
If you’ve found this site, it’s doubtful you stumbled across it.
More likely, you were referred to us by one of our clients or heard about us through our work.
If you think we should work together, please send us an email or give us a call.
CRM Engineering Services has been providing professional engineering services since 1994.
We don't just offer "FEA" or "CFD" services.
We provide professional engineering services.
What is the difference?
- All of our engineers are Professional Engineers registered in at least one state
- Each of the principals has a decade or more of experience in their field
- Our extensive experience with computational tools allows us to recommend the best tool to solve our clients' problems. Sometimes, the best tool for the job is experience, a calculator, a pen, and paper. Other projects might involve spinning up an HPC cluster on Amazon Web Services.
- Our rates are competetive with other firms with comparable expertise and experience.
- We can see through the chaff and avoid needless billable hours when expertise and experience points to a quick solution, resulting in a lower invoice for our customer.
Our fields of expertise are:
- Structural analysis
- Thermal analysis
- Finite element analysis, particularly highly non-linear problems
- Computational fluid mechanics, particularly fluid-structure interaction and conjugate heat transfer
- Software development focused on increasing our and our customer's efficiency